- How do I enter the contest?
Simply email your photo to:
Or mail your a photo or video of your installed mural to:
Environmental Graphics LLC
717 5th Street South
Hopkins MN 55343
- How will the photos be judged?
Consideration will be given to photos that demonstrate how the mural has enhanced the overall room.
- Capture the wall that the mural is installed on, as well as the adjacent wall to show dimension.
- Use furniture and accessories to accentuate the room. Keep lighting in mind.
- Photos received with people in them will not be eligible unless the entry has signed a Model Release Form. For a Model Release Form, click here.
- What format should the photo be in?
The photo can be digital, a print, or a slide. If digital, please send .jpg, .tif or .eps format. If possible, send a high-resolution version. For video, please send VHS or digital file.
- How many photos or videos can I submit?
One photo or video per mural purchase please.
- When will the winner be selected?
A winner will be selected twice yearly, in January and July. The results will be determined by our staff and posted on our website. All decisions are final and are not subject to review.
- What is the deadline?
The contest is ongoing. Entries received after the dates above will be submitted for the next contest. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the contest at any time without notice. Changes will be posted on our website.
- Will the photo be returned?
No. The photo or video you submit becomes property of Environmental Graphics, LLC. and cannot be returned.
- How will winners be notified?
You will be notified by phone or email if you are the winner. All winners and honorable mentions will be posted on the company's website. Please be sure to put your name, address, and email address with your entry.
- Do I retain the rights to my photo/video?
You retain the copyrights to your photo or video, however, by entering you give Environmental Graphics, LLC the perpetual, non-exclusive rights to use the photo in any way, including but not limited to advertising and promotional use.
- Do I need to send a purchase receipt?
No. A receipt is not necessary to enter. Just let us know where you purchased the Environmental Graphics mural.
Rules of Contest Entry
By entering you agree that you are the sole owner and author of the copyrights for all photos you submit. By entering, you agree to indemnify and hold Environmental Graphics, LLC harmless from damages that may arise from copyright infringement by a third party. No alterations to the digital files or film negatives are permitted in any way.
July '10 Winner
Sent in by Paul Maxfield
Children of Promise, Inc. - Anderson, IN
World Map Mural